Wednesday 2 February 2022

Wednesday, 02-02-22

 Good morning!

Yesterday was a bit topsy turvy but I managed without denting the healthy eating.   I didn't have the planned breakfast as I simply wasn't hungry so I had an apple and an easy peeler and that was enough.  I went into town and had a good stroll around but didn't get what I had originally set out to get, then it was home, James, for a belated lunch.
Thankfully, the rest of the day was fine.

Yesterday's meals:

Apologies for the light - the afternoon sun was streaming in so I drew the vertical blinds across and it went oddly green in tint.
All I did to make this filling was use a little bit of savoury mince, saved from yesterday, added some cooked kidney beans and a pinch of chilli flakes and heated them all together, crushing the beans a bit.  I spread this mix over a wrap, sprinkled over most of 40g lighter cheddar and rolled it up, fastening it with a toothpick.  The rest of the cheese went on top and it heated in the oven for around ten minutes.  Very tasty and pretty filling too.

The cajun pasta didn't look all that great but it turned out to be very flavoursome and I enjoyed it.  I don't think I'd need to follow a recipe though, it's very much a chuck it all in together dish.
A kvarg finished off my day's eating.


Today's meal plans:

B:  beans on toast
Nice and simple
SW:  half a healthy extra B for one slice of bread and half a syn for some bbq sauce stirred into the beans

L:  soup, cheese, croutons (or I might make cheesy toast instead); fruit
I'm not sure which kind of soup yet, I have about three different ones in the freezer, all syn free.
SW:  one healthy extra A and half a healthy extra B, possibly half a syn for a splash of milk in the soup

D:  meatballs in roasted red pepper sauce, spaghetti, veg; yogurt
I thought I had meatballs in the freezer but I can't find them anywhere so I guess I don't but they are very easy to make so not to worry.  I have red pepper sauce definitely.   I will put the two together with some onion, pepper and mushroom to bulk it all out.
SW:   one healthy extra A for some grated cheese and the meatballs are one syn for some breadcrumbs.  Dessert is free as I have some natural yogurt to use up so I will add some skinny syrup to that.

E:  kettle exercise and personal training

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
two syns


From the freezer:
pork mince
breadcrumbs
red pepper sauce
soup
bread


No comments:

Post a Comment