Friday 4 February 2022

Friday, 04-02-22

Good morning!
Today is a bit out of routine.
It starts off with SW meeting and weigh in as usual (fingers crossed, wish me luck, I don't feel any thinner despite a good week, etc, etc, etc) and then I am picking grandson, Alex, up and he and I are going over to Dad's house so that Alex can choose what he wants from the kitchen equipment, everyday china, etc.  I'm taking him out to lunch at a local garden centre - the menu is online but not the calories so I'll definitely be going off plan.  I should be able to stay within my eating window though.

Yesterday's meals:

A most satisfying breakfast.  I remembered I had a little bit of beaten egg left from making the meatballs on Wednesday so I cooked that and rolled it up and added it to the plate.
The fajita traybake was very tasty and dead easy.  I was planning to have salad on the side but it looked e4nough so I added some tomato and mushroom to the mix and baked the lot.  I'll do that again!

I then had an apple and an easy peeler.

I managed to get my second healthy extra A in the form of some oat milk with skinny syrup - so creamy and delicious!
The chilli was OK - it was filling anyway.  And I totally forgot the first healthy extra I had planned in the form of some grated cheese so I was back down to one anyway!
And last of all, I had a Mullerlight.


Today's meal plans:

B:  fruit
 . . . snatched between the SW meeting and picking Al up.
SW:  syn free

L:  unknown - I might treat myself to a toasted sandwich or panini, if it's the former, I will choose granary bread which, while not being counted as a B, has got to be higher in fibre than white - and anyway I like it better!
Here's a link to the menu:

D:  salmon, chips and peas; yogurt
I really fancy this tonight.  I could quite happily have actifry chips every single day and, in sensible amounts, it would be fine on SW but they would cease to be treat which would be a shame.
I might slow roast some tomatoes too, that would be nice.  I could lay the salmon on top.
SW:  a tbsp Tesco seafood sauce is two syns

E:  kettle exercises and we will do a fair amount of walking to and fro, I expect.

Summary:
I will have my healthy extra As-worth of cheese at lunch time, and some, I expect
no Bs but there's the granary bread which is better than nothing
syns unknown today

From the freezer:
salmon
peas

2 comments:

  1. Hoping for a good weigh-in for you today. I lost a pound and my daughter a pound and a half. I was a little disappointed as I had no cheating at all but haven't been particularly active thanks to migraine - the bane of my life! Still, a pound orf is a pound orf! Have 4 guests here tomorrow for the Six Nations Rugby so am doing a chicken pasta bake, salad and a Hairy Dieters carrot cake which I will have a sliver of so as not to appear rude! A panini is always my treat meal after weigh-in with my cheese allowance and free ham. I LOVE them! Enjoy your week-end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pound is good, well done to you - imagine two packets of butter or a pound of lard in the shops! I'm really sorry about the migraine - that isn't going to have helped, I agree.
      Well done to your daughter too.
      Have a lovely time today (Saturday) - the menu sounds great!
      xx

      Delete