Friday 11 February 2022

Friday, 11-02-22

 Good morning!
Weigh day today - it does seem to come around very quickly.  I simply have no idea how it's going to go so am expecting nothing.  I've really enjoyed my meals this week; I've tried to reduce portions a bit so we will see.

Yesterday's meals:

It's no good expecting a sweet omelette to be anything like a sweet pancake.  They are quite different, both in taste and in texture.  However this was really very nice indeed.  Another to add to the list.


I didn't take a photo of lunch as I had a friend here but imagine a chilli jacket with a side salad and you'd get it about right.  It was jolly nice too.

I upped my healthy extra with some oat drink around four thirty

It said on the bottle of nando's peri peri lemon and herb marinade sauce that it was 'mild' but it still gave a good old tickle on the tongue and was jolly tasty - the whole meal was, in fact.  I'd planned coleslaw but found I didn't have cabbage and, as there was salad left over from lunch, I had that instead.
I finished with the usual yogurt and a short time later had a pear.

And that was that!




Today's meal plans:

B:  bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes
That's my four for breakfast today.
SW:  syn free

L:  cheesy chilli quesadilla, salad; fruit
There's some chilli left over from yesterday so I will create a quesadilla.  Nice.
SW:  one healthy extra A and one B

D:  cheesy pasta bake, garlic bread, salad; probably a fruit platter
I have Dave and Anna round for dinner tonight.  I'm trying to make the food SW friendly but There Will Be Wine.
And I am looking forward to it!
SW:  unknown

E:  kettle exercises and some walking

Summary:
No idea - probably too much cheese though!


From the freezer:
a wrap
I think that's about it today

6 comments:

  1. Morning! Weigh day certainly does come around quickly! Another pound off for each of us last night. It was Free Food tasting at class which was interesting - some delicious scotch eggs! We're thinking of changing groups to one near me rather than my daughter - our leader is lovely but we hear the same things week after week and she has this wretched "lunch box" which also gets opened week after week to show us the Syns in the same old chocolate bars and crisps. We have to be very careful not to show that we're beginning to find it rather funny when my daughter whispers "here's the lunchbox!" in the same voice as Jack Nicholson when he says "here's Johnny!" in The Shining. I sound ungracious but I've done this before and she isn't very inspiring. Will let you know. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the group consultant is hugely important in the overall success of things so you're very wise to think about changing.

      I think we have our Free Food Taster at the end of the month and combining it with any recipes that members want to enter for the competition. Were they the Scotch Eggs made with the Linda McCartney sausages? I think they are rather delicious!

      Well done with your losses; it's all good and steady and that's the thing really.
      xx

      Delete
    2. Yes, they were with the LM sausages! Will give them a go.

      Delete
    3. They're great for taking on picnics!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Wine is squished grapes therefore must surely count as one (or more) of your five a day :-)

    ReplyDelete