Tuesday 4 September 2018

Recipe: syn free chicken fajita pasta

This is a recipe from the amazing Pinch of Nom site.  To find it, ignore the irritating adverts and scroll down to the bottom, just above the comments.  Honestly, they must make a fortune with all those ads.

http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/syn-free-chicken-fajita-pasta-slimming-world/

Amazingly, I kept more or less to the recipe.
Using a pestle and mortar for already ground spices is just a vanity - pop them into a small bowl to mix them.
I made quarter amounts which gave a big, big portion, even though I reduced the pasta to 70g.
I used water from the cooking pasta.
At the last minute, I added some sliced mushrooms as I fancied them.  It upped the speed element and was tasty too.

I will definitely, certainly, without any doubt, do this again!



2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious, but oh those ads! Totally puts me off, they drive me crackers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! I just scroll straight through them down to the bottom and the recipe proper. It's ridiculous and so repetitive.
      xx

      Delete