Wednesday 12 September 2018

Wednesday, 12-09-18

Good morning.

Today's plans:
B:  porridge, freezer fruit and natural yogurt
40g porridge and 125mls milk - such simple things to make a delicious meal (I think!)
SE:  half a healthy extra A and one healthy extra B

L:  Tuna jacket and salad.
A small jacket potato, mash some tuna with a bit of lighter than light mayo and serve with a salad.  a sort of bridge between a summer and a winter meal! And frugal as I don't use the whole tin of tuna just for me, obviously!
SW:  just one syn for the mayo

D:  salmon, potatoes, runner beans, maybe broccoli as well to ramp up the speed (SW term for most fruit and veg)
I'm not sure how I will do the potatoes; I might boil them or I might make mini roasties (with spray oil, of course).  The salmon is not frugal but I have a guest - that's my excuse this time.
The runner beans are from the allotment
SW:  all free

Ss:  fruit (apples from the allotment) or tomatoes (from the garden
Got to love freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment