Thursday 6 September 2018

Thursday, 06-09-18

Good morning!

Well, yesterday's meal out worked really well.  The waiter managed to wangle it so that I had griddled chicken (no skin and really tasty) with a salad instead of fat-packed veg and potato.  I really enjoyed it and felt satisfactorily full afterwards; not bloated, just full.  And happy!
Alec had burger and all the trimmings and  onion rings and I have no idea where he managed to put it all!

The cooked breakfast was great as well.  See . . .
Maybe not the healthiest thing in the world but low fat (honestly) and delicious.  I flattened the sausage so it cooked faster!

Today's plans:
B:  porridge, fruit and yogurt
It's getting chillier, I'm back to porridge, nice warm, comforting, extremely frugal porridge
And free on SW using both my healthy extras.

L:  home made tomato soup
I have a friend round for lunch so I've made my yummy tomato soup.  There's grated cheese to sprinkle over (counted) and I'll do some garlic bread for her as well.  It'll be nice.

D:  kedgeree
A SW recipe so I might let you know and I might not!  I'm using my last bit of smoked basa rather than haddock and will most likely add extra veg.
I think there's a few syns in the milk as I've had my healthy extra A

Ss:  apple, grapes, tomatoes
They had wonky grapes in Morrisons.  I'm not sure what's wonky about them, they taste great.  Maybe it's because they're smaller - if so, that's just plain daft.

SW this evening.  Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! The breakfast looks yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was - very! :-) And thanks, my fingers are crossed!
      xx

      Delete
  2. How nice that you had such a great waiter to provide you with the right meal for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was very accommodating - he's probably used to daft females (more than likely female anyway) asking for things off the menu. I'll be going back there, that's for sure.
      xx

      Delete
  3. Breakfast looks amazing! Good luck this evening

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chrissie. I think I've lost some weight but - you know - different scales and all that!
      xx

      Delete