Friday 14 September 2018

Friday, 14-09-18

Good morning!

Weigh in results:  two and a half pounds off this week which I am really pleased about.  Long may it continue!

Today's plans (which might change as I am eating dinner elsewhere)
B:  eggy bread with fried egg and tomatoes
I just really fancy this and as I'm using spray oil, it is just half of my healthy extra B

L:  leek and potato soup (from freezer), grated cheese
The grated cheese is my healthy extra A and, maybe, a few syns if I decide to have a little bit more.

D:  salmon, corn on the cob, runner beans, potatoes; fruit salad and yogurt
I'm not paying for this so it's the height of frugality but I know the corn and the runners will be garden grown.
SW:  free

Ss:  fruit and tomatoes
I had one of our allotment pears yesterday and it was luscious.  Pears ripen off the tree so I have a pile sitting in the kitchen, slowly ripening and when each one is ready, down the hatch it goes.


2 comments:

  1. Well done on the continuing weight loss, Joy. Pleased to say I've lost 3lbs too, now I'm eating far less carbs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sooze, and well done to you too. It's great to find the way that suits, isn't it.

      Delete