Sunday 2 September 2018

Sunday, 02-09-18

Good morning.
I'm really pleased to report that yesterday went extremely well, food wise.  I stuck to my plans looking neither to the wine to my left nor the crisps to my right (or even when they were stuck right under my nose on the lunch table)!
Yes, crisps, wine, etc are fine as long as you syn them but I know they are 'trigger' foods for me so it's best to avoid them at the moment.  I will have to deal with this at some point down the track but not right now!
So I was pleased.

Today's plans
B:  overnight oats, fruit and yogurt, as yesterday
SW  info:  the oats are my healthy extra B and the milk is my healthy extra A

L:  not sure as Dad usually makes lunches.  I might have the same as yesterday which was toast and marmite (no spread between) and then fruit.  That would make it a SW free lunch.
(Edit:  no it wouldn't, I'd have to syn the bread as I've already had my h.e.B  Anyway, I'm having lean ham with tomatoes and cucumber followed by fruit which IS SW free)

D:  lamb leg steak, roasties (SW style) or mash,  veg
It should be SW free.

Finger crossed I can stick to this again.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Joy, it's generally hard to stay on track when you're away from home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really pleased, Sooze, and yesterday (Sunday) also went well. This weekend might be the first in a long while when I went to my parents' and didn't gain weight! Fingers crossed and thank you.

      Delete