Sunday 9 September 2018

Monday, 10-09-18

Good morning.

Well, yesterday's roast dinner was simply delicious.  Better not do it too often though; there was rather a lot, especially meat!


Today's food plans.
B:  overnight oats, fruit and natural yogurt
The last of the batch of three.  Doing this works really well over the weekend.  The fruit will be from the freezer.
SW:  one healthy extra B and half a healthy extra A

L:  chicken fajita pasta.
What I couldn't manage of the recipe I posted about last week here so it went in the freezer  If it's not quite enough to satisfy, I can knock up some raw veg to have with it, but I think it will be fine!
SW free

D:  Savoury mince, runner beans
The mince is from the freezer so it is lucky I have always made my mince the low fat, full of veg way.  The beans will be from garden or allotment; I have plenty after yesterday's pick-a-thon!

Ss:  fruit and tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment