Sunday 30 September 2018

Sunday, 30-09-18

Good morning.

Here's today's food plans:
B:  overnight oats, fruit, natural yogurt
40g oats is a healthy extra B and some milk is pert of a healthy extra A

L:  ham salad, apple
the salad will be a bit 'bitty' - lettuce, cucumber and carrot, probably.
SW free

D:  lamb leg steak, roasties, roast parsnip, runner beans, courgette; melon
All SW free as I will be roasting the potatoes and parsnips the SW way.

Ss:  fruit

I'm trying to make up for Friday evening when things went a bit pear shaped so minimal syns yesterday and today.
On the plus side, it couldn't be more frugal!




2 comments:

  1. Dinner sounds lovely, Joy, lamb is my most favourite roast meat. You've done so well, I'm sure going a bit pear-shaped once in a while won't matter a jot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sooze. I'm sure it won't either, not in the longer term. Lamb is delicious, isn't it. A shame it is so very expensive.
      xx

      Delete