Monday 1 October 2018

Monday, 1-10-18

Good morning.

October is here and we're definitely into colder weather food.  Soups rool, OK!

Today's plans:
B:  porridge, fruit and natural yogurt
Same old but I do like it.  It helps that it's cheap too, especially when one uses frozen fruit
SW:  40g oats is a healthy extra B and the milk is half my healthy extra A

L:  soup!
Not sure which one, I have about four different portions in the freezer and the nice thing is they are all SW free.  No need to make lunch this week, it's all there and ready.

D:
baked tomato and mozzarella orzo
Sounds posh, doesn't it.  It's actually a recipe from a magazine, not a slimming mag, but it looks very SW friendly apart from the mozzarella which I will need to syn - I reckon it will be about 7 syns plus the rest of my healthy extra A.  If I can find any cooked meat in the freezer, I might add some.
I'll let you know!

Ss:  tomatoes and fruit




No comments:

Post a Comment