Saturday 6 October 2018

Saturday, 6-10-18

Good morning.

Well, I'm here and settled in a very pleasant apartment overlooking the lake.  I wouldn't say the little kitchen is extensively stocked with equipment but there's enough to manage.

Last evening's ham, tomatoes and chips went down a treat, chased by a fruit yogurt, although the oven took a very long time to do the chips.
Also I did what I said I wouldn't do when I joined SW and bought some SW Hi Fi bars to eat as treats at the meeting on Thursday - just for the holiday.  Two actually counts as a healthy extra B which is jolly useful but they can also be synned.  Most of all, they are quite nice in small doses.  Very sweet so I wouldn't want loads which is just as well really.

A warning.  This week's meals are not going to be particularly frugal.  I am on holiday, after all.

Today's food plan is:
B:  bacon, egg and tomatoes
Nice and filling and SW free as long as I cut all the fat off the bacon (which I will).  The tomatoes are from garden and allotment; I brought a big bag of them with me.

L:  very light - apples, grapes and orange with natural yogurt and I might finish off with a Hi Fi bar for half of my healthy extra B

D:  creamy chicken and rice; Mullerlight
It may be called 'creamy' but there's no cream!  I might have runner beans instead of rice too.  Tell you more if it works. OK?
The runner beans are from the allotment.
SW:  the soft cheese I will use for the sauce is my healthy extra A for today and the Mullerlight is one syn.

Ss: fruit and the other half of my healthy extra B, another Hi fi bar.

Yesterday morning, before I left, I went down to the allotment and came back with beans, tomatoes, fruit and baby corn, all of which I have brought with me.  I think I will eat well this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment