Saturday 13 October 2018

Update.

Three pounds on.  I'm just surprised it isn't more after yesterday's shenanigans.  Salty, fatty, pastry, alcohol-y stuff, bound to cause fluid retention.  Do I regret it?  No, not really.  It was nice to have some of that stuff for once but enough is enough and I don't want any more today.

I'm glad I went to group.  It was a bit group, very friendly and I won the raffle so have come home with a new cookbook.

And I shall lose that weight gain by Thursday, you just see.  :-)

4 comments:

  1. Well done for keeping it to 3lbs and not the 6 that I put on whilst on my holiday!And maybe it will give your metabolism a boost and it will drop off again quickly? Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that one of the points about eating or drinking tempting things is that I don't enjoy them much so am only tempted once.
    Having reduced my sugar intake I really dislike sweet food now and when we've been on holiday I come home craving fresh fruit and salad.
    What I’m saying in a very roundabout way is that slipping up occasionally helps to strengthen one's resolve. (for a while anyway!)
    So glad you've had a good holiday. Have a safe journey home tomorrow. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sympathies, Joy (not even going to weigh myself, I don't dare!). Am sure you'll take it off as quickly as it went on, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone. I thought I would be more upset but I'm not, not in the least. It's a good point about the metabolism, you never know, and all that walking and swimming will have had longer term positive effects too.
    Just a shame it wasn't frugal! lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete