Tuesday 30 October 2018

Tuesday, 30-10-18

Good morning.
Last night's dinner worked out really well so I've posted about it.  Yet another to go on the 'make it again' list.

Here's today's plans:
B:  overnight oats with yogurt and fruit
Super-healthy, pretty frugal, dead easy and uses my healthy extra B plus half of my healthy extra A.  Perfick!

L:  bean and vegetable soup
I have lots of veg and a selection of pulses in the freezer plus half a can of chopped tomatoes left over from yesterday.  Great value and healthy too
SW:  free

D:  chicken fajita pasta, salad
I've made this before and it was very tasty and filling.  Here's the link to the original on the advert laden Pinch of Nom site.
http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/syn-free-chicken-fajita-pasta-slimming-world/
SW:  free.  Yay

Ss:  fruit, fruit yogurt
SW: the yogurt will be one syn.

I have, of course, gained weight after my exceedingly food-naughty weekend but I'm not fussed.  I'm back on plan now and over the longer term no damage will be done.  In the shorter term it is just a question of whether I gain or maintain in the weigh-in this week!  I'm aiming for the latter but expecting it will be the former, realistically.

No comments:

Post a Comment