Wednesday 3 October 2018

Wednesday, 03-10-18

Morning!

B:  tomato baked egg, toast
Home grown tomatoes and just ordinary eggs so this is lovely and frugal.  It helps that it is also SW free.  The toast is my healthy extra B

L:  soup, apple
When I added the half can of leftover chopped tomatoes to the thawed tomato soup yesterday, it made enough for two portions so guess what - more tomato soup for lunch today
SW free

D:  chicken and broccoli cheesy bake, roasted tomatoes; fruit
Just a simple idea that I am sure will taste good.  If it does, I'll post about it.
Some of the cheese will be my healthy extra A while the Dairylea light that will make the sauce will be 6 syns

I know there's a lot of tomatoes today but I have a lot to use and at least they are jolly good for you!

Ss:  fruit (probably melon)

2 comments:

  1. I bulk all my meals up with vegetables to stop me feeling hungry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - speed food, they call it. I love my veg!
      xx

      Delete