Sunday 7 October 2018

Sunday, 07-10-18

Good morning.

Day 3 (if you count arrival day as day 1) and things are going well.  Plenty of exercise and some good food.  I did have a bit of a crash with some Hi Fi bars but I've counted them in my planning and it could have been a lot worse.  Balanced against that are a good swim and two walks so maybe no damage done, eh?

Today's plans:
B:  all day breakfast souffle
Sounds posh. doesn't it.  It is out of a SW book entitled Meals for One and I am glad I brought my fancy stick blender with me because it whisks, emulsifies and zizzes very usefully.  The souffle has mushrooms, tomatoes, eggs (obviously) and lean ham and is SW free.  I'll give it a spin and see.

L:  either broccoli and potato soup or a chicken, ham and mixed veg soup.  I'm doing both this week but maybe not in that order.  We will see.

D:  I'm doing a roast dinner for one.  Mixed roasted vegetables, runner beans (maybe) and chicken wrapped in bacon.  No stuffing this time and no well wrapped up pigs.  For a treat and because I noticed they had them, I am treating myself to a mini bottle of prosecco for about ten syns so fingers crossed it doesn't trigger extra eating.  Or maybe not, I am still trying to decide.

Ss:  milk to drink and two of those Hi Fi bars - must get my healthy extras in somehow!


2 comments:

  1. Ooo, souffle sounds lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, Ali, I really enjoyed it and it filled me up too.

      Delete