Friday 19 October 2018

Friday, 19-10-18

Good morning!

Four pounds off at SW last night.  That's the holiday gain and one more pound.  I'm happy with that, very happy.  The blip has been sorted and I'm on my way again.  Phew.

Today's plans:
B:  boiled eggs and toasty soldiers, apple
The eggs were gifted and the bread was YS so a very frugal meal!
SW:  The toast will be my healthy extra B

L:  jacket potato with tuna mayo and salad; mullerlight
I'll only want half the tuna and will have the other half another meal.  The lettuce was gifted and the tomatoes are still from the garden.
SW:  I shall have 2 tbsp of lighter than light mayo for 1 syn and the yogurt is also 1 syn but the rest is 'free'.

D:  salmon, new potatoes, peas or sweetcorn; fruit salad
Frugal because I won't be paying for it!  :-)
I wrap the salmon in foil and bake it - it comes out very tender and there's no need for any oil or butter.  The fruit salad is all fresh fruit and I'll have natural yogurt on it.  Interestingly, I am beginning to prefer natural yogurt to cream.
SW:  free

The SW Christmas recipe books I ordered have all come and there's some good ideas in them which I am looking forward to trying out, maybe as a sort of 'Advent' thing.  I'll have a think about it!

4 comments:

  1. What a brilliant weight loss Joy, really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great weight loss. You are doing really well, there will be nothing left if you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I'm still kind of chunky, especially round the middle. I'm hoping to be at or near target in the New Year, fingers crossed. But if not, no problems, I'm enjoying the journey!

      Delete