Monday 29 October 2018

Monday, 29-10-18

Good morning!

Yesterday was so, so 'bad'.  Totally off plan and very indulgent, so much so that I have a rebellious tum this morning but never mind, back on plan straight away is the way to go and that's what I am doing.

Here's my plans for today.

B:  nothing - but only because of the aforementioned tum and a two hour journey home!  No point taking risks.

L:  home made tomato and lentil soup (assuming things are settled); wholemeal roll
Nice and frugal, even when using canned chopped tomatoes, and very healthy.
SW:  the roll is my healthy extra B and the rest is all free.  I'll post the recipe later.

D:  Caribbean sausage bake, rice
I found this recipe in one of the weekly magazines and saw how it could easily be adapted to fit with the plan.  I'll let you know how it goes.
I should also be reasonably frugal as most home made stuff can be.
SW:  I'm using Heck zesty chicken chipolatas which are two for half a syn so I shall have four in the dish as they are not huge.  The rest should be SW free.

S:  fruit and maybe a nibble of cheese for my healthy extra A, seeing asthe healthy extras are not negotiable really.

No comments:

Post a Comment