Friday 5 October 2018

Friday, 05-10-18

Good morning.

The good news is that at weigh in last night I was three pounds down.  That gave me my stone award (which is a certificate and a shiny sticker).  I was so pleased.  Two months ago I was worried that weight loss seemed to be stagnating but now it's well on the move again.

The not so good news is that today is quirky as far as food is concerned.  I shall be travelling over lunchtime and don't want to stop to eat.
So my plans are:
B/L - in other words, brunch:  bacon, sausage, egg, tomatoes, toast (or maybe eggy bread)
This should fill me up quite nicely and keep me going until dinner time.
SW free

D:  Not a clue.  I shall see what they have got in the shop when I get there (Center Parcs).  I will be taking the rest of that now cooked gammon ham with me so I could have that, maybe with a salad and some SW chips.  That would be nice and I haven't done chips for a while not so they're long overdue.
SW free

Ss:  fruit (when I arrive, to help to keep me going)

There might be a few extra bits and bobs but that is what I am aiming for.  Fingers crossed.

The bad news - well, maybe not bad but certainly sad - is that I won't be able to wear my two lovely, smart, lined, posh skirts for much longer.  I wore one of them today because I'm not taking them with me on holiday and it almost fell off.  I had a careful look and what with the lining and the style, it's not really going to be possible to take them in, it just won't work.   I shall take them to the local hospice charity shop because they are really good and should raise a bit of money.

You win some and you lose some!


6 comments:

  1. I hope you have a lovely time away free from any concerns about your family.
    What a lovely bit of “sad news” to have!
    You are doing amazingly well. Someone else will be thrilled to have your posh skirts.
    I've just been looking at Sliming World sites to see if they might help my OH who has a stubborn stone that he'd like to lose and keep lost.
    We've just had visitors and once again his hard work has been undone.
    There's no way he'd go to the group though so it will have to be by proxy. Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SW have online membership too. That might be worth considering.
      Thanks very much. I'm really pleased and feel pretty motivated to be sensible and eat well on holiday. A few treats, of course, but not going overboard.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your weight loss - so inspiring. Hope you have a great time at CentreParcs - I am trying not to let losing weight spoil social occasions but it's so hard when you think that all one's hard work is going to be sabotaged. Am out for dinner tonight for our anniversary and all I can think about is "what will I be able to have?"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I would give myself permission to have what I fancy with the proviso that when I feel satisfied, I stop. There are always doggy bags nowadays, after all. One meal on one day won't harm as long as it IS just one meal on one day.
      Have a lovely time and congratulations.
      xx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the weight loss. It's hard getting rid of clothes but you need yo do you don't go back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It acts as a sort of barrier and if I had bigger clothes around, I could just use them instead. Thanks very much.
      xx

      Delete