Saturday 27 October 2018

Saturday, 27-10-18

Good morning.

The salt and pepper chips yesterday evening were absolutely amazing.  The recipe is here
http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/syn-free-salt-and-pepper-chips-slimming-world/
so I won't reproduce it in here.  It's that advert laden site so just scroll down until you get past the ads to the actual recipe in the bottom quarter of the page.
I still have some of the spice mix left even though I made a third of the amount stated and I reckon it would be delicious with chicken too.  I think I need to change next week's planning!

Today's plans:
B:  bacon, egg and tomato (and maybe a potato waffle)
As always, not cheap, not costly and very satisfying.
SW:  free

L:  leek and potato soup
Made yesterday.
SW:  free

After that I have absolutely no idea except that I will be eating out somewhere.  I'll try to stay on plan as much as I can.
And I'll be back on Monday.  Have a fantastically frugal and healthy weekend and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment