Tuesday 9 October 2018

Tuesday, 09-10-18

Good morning!

Confession time.
I rather lost the plot yesterday evening, am now quite cross with myself but there you go, it's holiday and all that stuff!  Keep calm and carry on!

Today's food plans
B: cooked breakfast - bacon, egg and tomatoes
SW free as the egg will be fried the SW way.

L:  the other half of yesterday's chunky chicken, ham and vegetable soup and I am so looking forward to it.
SW free

D:  as I had dinner all prepared and ready yesterday, I popped it in the fridge and will have it today instead.  Looking on the good side, a nice easy day, prep-wise.
So - cheesy tuna and potato cakes with a salad.
SW:  the cheese wedges are  half of my healthy extra A and the rest is free unless I have some mayo which will be two syns per level tbsp (Hellman's light mayo as they didn't have any lighter than light in the shop and I didn't bring any from home).

Ss:  fruit

You may say I am getting a bit obsessed here, but when I leave on Friday I am spending a few days with Mum and Dad and where they live there's a SW club that meets on a Saturday morning so I will go (you can do that).  I will want to know what damage has been done after a week's holiday, all the more so after yesterday evening's slip-up.  Ho hum!

2 comments:

  1. WW and SW are plans for life. It's learning to eat healthily and not feel deprived too. It's a balancing act. There is a lot of us who'd love to eat cakes and chocolate everyday and not put on weight but that isn't possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be quite happy to organise things this way long term. It just does suit me. I like to cook 'from scratch' and that works so well.
      xx

      Delete