Wednesday 17 October 2018

Wednesday, 17-10-18

Good morning!
Things seem to be going well although today is a bit more complicated.

B:  boiled eggs and toasty soldiers (that's what we call them in my family!)
The toast is one of my healthy extra Bs

L:  no idea.  I'm out with a friend.  I located their menu online but it doesn't look too helpful.  I will just have to be sensible - not always my strongest point.

D:  pork and apple burger with butternut squash wedges and a side salad
I've not made these before so fingers crossed and I'll let you know.
The roll will be my other healthy extra B, a couple of cheese slices will be my healthy extra A and the rest is speed or protein

I'm trying for no snacks tomorrow although an apple might creep in unobserved!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your lunch out, Joy, and that there's something suitable on the menu for you. The burgers sound nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thanks, Sooze. The soup was totally delicious and very healthy.
      xx

      Delete
  2. The burger and butternut squash wedges sounds lovely. You do have variety which is important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many lovely sounding recipes to try out in the Slimming World plan. I'm looking forward to this evening, I have to admit. :-)
      xx

      Delete