Monday 22 October 2018

Monday, 22-10-18

Good morning!

After a weekend away, I'm home soon and will be getting organised again.  Right now, plans are a bit vague, but it's on the list of Things to Do today.  By this evening I will have the week's food worked out.

B:  yogurt and apple
Not all that frugal except that I'm not paying
SW: the apple is free and the yogurt is one syn

L:  soup from the freezer.
I can't remember what I have in there but it will be SW free and it will be frugal because all my soups are pretty good value!

D:  I honestly don't know yet.  I need to risk frostbite for a rummage through what I have got.  I'll try and make it free.

I'm not usually so disorganised - apologies!

4 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself!
    You are coping really well holding all the various strands of your life, daughter, mother, grandmother tutor, friend, sister etc together as well as running your own home and keeping yourself fit with Slimming World, walking, swimming and gardening to say nothing of your roles in school. I'm exhausted just listing all the various strands of your life.
    Experiencing those who cared for me become the ones who need care has been one of the most difficult things I’ve ever had to deal with.
    Be kind to yourself and take as many mini breaks as you can afford. Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm - you do have a point there, Sue. I guess we all tend to focus on what we don't get done rather than what we do get done, don't we? Thanks for the reminder to focus on the good and the restful - including mini-breaks.
      (maybe teachers have an over developed sense of guilt - blame OFSTED)
      Thanks very much.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I think of myself as well organised and always was at work but every now and then it all seems to fall apart and I have to wipe the slate and start all over again. Dont beat yourself up! Back to SW tonight after a two week holiday.Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with that, Eloise. It may be a lot better than you thought.
      xx

      Delete