Friday 21 September 2018

Friday, 21-09-18

Good morning!
One and a half pounds off this week so I'm cheering.  That's ten pounds in four weeks and it is starting to show, I think.  All very motivating and I am so glad I started with Slimming World.

Today's food plans
B:  a cooked breakfast
bacon, egg, tomatoes, mushrooms, potato waffle - delicious
SW free

L:  chicken baguette, chicken drum, fruit
I'm hopefully off on a ramble around Coggeshall so this is in the nature of a picnic.  The chicken is the very last of the roast chicken from Tuesday and the baguette (half of it anyway) is a wholemeal baguette I found for 5p on yellow sticker in Morrisons so that makes it a pretty frugal lunch.
SW:  the cheese spread on the baguette is my healthy extra A and the wholemeal baguette is my healthy extra B and four syns.

D:  Chicken fajita pasta, runner beans
This is SW free and the chicken fajita pasta is what I couldn't manage to eat about a fortnight ago and popped in the freezer.  The runner beans are from the garden.

Ss:  fruit and tomatoes

As mentioned above, I'm off for a day's ramble so I should get plenty of exercise and sleep very well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment