Thursday 13 September 2018

Thursday, 13-09-18

Good morning.

It's been a simpler week this week as I try to make some inroads into my copious freezer supplies but it's gone OK.  I certainly haven't gone hungry and having a guest hasn't sent me off track so I'm very pleased about that.

Today's plans:
B:  boiled eggs, toast, fruit
Nice and simple, frugal and healthy too
SW:  the toast will be my healthy extra B

Lunch:  really not sure as we will likely be out.  I might take some fruit with me - an apple and a banana, maybe.  Not totally helpful with no protein but at least the walking will be great exercise and I have to remain on track because see below!

D:  Spag bol with cheese on top
The mince will be from the freezer and the cheese is my healthy extra A - all 25g of it as it's not lighter cheddar!
SW:  healthy extra A and, if I fancy a bit more cheese, I will syn it.

Sn:  fruit from the allotment and tomatoes from the garden.  The good life!!!

Weigh in this evening.  Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Joy, everything crossed for tonight, but am sure you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping so! Thanks. Good morning to you too. :-)
      xx

      Delete