Friday 28 September 2018

Friday, 28-09-18

Good morning!

At weigh in I found I'd lost another pound and a half which I am really pleased about.  Slow and steady is really my way and (it seems) one is more likely to keep it off this way.
I treated myself to one of the books on sale at Slimming World - a recipe book (of course) called Meals for One which looked quite good.  I'll go through it over the weekend and might take it with me when I go on holiday and make some of the recipes.

Today's plans:
B:  bacon, egg, potato waffle, tomatoes
A bit of a celebration but still only two syns for the waffle.  I'd have mushrooms too but I am out of them.  The bacon ups the price a bit but not badly so.

L:  soup
I have some bits and bobs of vegetables to use up so it will be an everything in together sort of soup and I'll probably toss in a few pulses from the freezer too for protein.
SW free

D:  salmon, potatoes, probably courgette and peas
Not cheap but although I am cooking it, I am not providing the food so, for me, it's very frugal.  In fact, it is only the salmon that is costly and now and again, that doesn't hurt.
Best of all, it is SW free

Ss:  fruit and tomatoes

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog a couple of weeks ago and you've really helped me in my slimming quest so many thanks for that! Came back from 1 weeks holiday all inclusive half a stone heavier than when I went but was already a stone overweight so am "on it" now! I love reading your meal plans and recipe suggestions. 4lbs off in 2 weeks - as you say - slow and steady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Julia, how lovely of you to say that. It's very hard to resist when you've sort of already paid for it and the more you have the better value it seems to be. I am sure you will get it all sorted quickly. As they say, quickly on, quickly off again!
      xx

      Delete