Sunday 23 September 2018

Sunday, 23-09-18

Good morning.

Yesterday I tackled my T shirts, sorted them all out, looked at sizes, tried some on and now I have a good pile of them to take to the Sally Army recycling point.
Then I went to the 'too small at the moment' wardrobe (in the guest room), took a lot at what was left and am really thrilled that my carefully and lovingly knitted Aran and Guernsey sweaters from an awful long time ago (but the style is timeless/classic) both now fit a treat.  Perfect timing as the weather gets colder - and I still have enough T shirt for now.
Win-win and up goes the motivation!  Now my fingers are twitching to start another hand knit.

Today's food plans
B:  overnight oats, fruit and yogurt
As yesterday.  :-)  And there go my healthy extras A and B

L:  home made tomato soup, apple
Made with the tomatoes that keep insisting on coming while the apple is allotment fruit
SW:  free

D:  a chicken roast dinner - chicken, roasties, parsnips, runner beans, broccoli
The chicken will be a breast, covered with a bacon medallion, wrapped in foil and baked.  I'll do the roasties and the parsnips the SW way with spray oil.  I have a titchy bit of cranberry sauce left from Tuesday, perfect for this, and I rarely have gravy anyway.  Should be tasty.
SW:  I'm counting 2 syns for the sauce while the rest is free

Ss:  fruit and tomatoes, as always

No comments:

Post a Comment