Wednesday 26 September 2018

Wednesday, 26-09-18

Good morning!

Yesterday's mixed veg with macaroni cheese topping worked so well.  Really delicious.  The Dairylea made a most satisfying sauce and the whole thing was - mmmmmmm.
I can see Dairylea cheesy pasta is going to feature in my plans quite often from here on.

Today's plans
B:  fried egg on potato waffle, tomatoes
One of my favourite breakfasts and, as the tomatoes are garden grown, pretty frugal too!
SW:  2 syns for the toasted waffle

L:  pea and mint soup
This is a SW recipe so we will see how it works out.  It's supposed to be SW free.  It's basically frozen peas and stock with a bit of background veg and mint.I read a lot of recipes for these fresh pea soups but have never got round to making one although I have planned to occasionally.  Today I will.

D:  loaded leek and potato bake, runner beans or broccoli (or both!)
Another SW recipe which looks pretty tasty.  The veg depends on whether there are any runner beans to pick.  My fingers are crossed.
SW:  the cheese on the bake is my healthy extra A

Ss:  fruit, tomatoes

2 comments:

  1. That all sounds delicious. The good thing about SW and WE is they habe invested in recipes and the majority of them are spot on. You dont feel deprived and they're filling n' healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's certainly something I have found. Also, working out how your own recipes fit in is much easier than working out calories. it suits me very well right now.

      Delete