Friday 14 December 2018

Friday, 14-12-18

Good morning.
Yesterday went really well.  It was bliss to get back to 'normal' eating again, clear conscience eating, and the sprouts and broccoli were delicious!  :-)
Despite this week's 'maintain', I'm still on track to meet my Christmas target which is to get into the next stone down, providing I can lose two pounds this week.  I'm going to give it a go; after all, even if I fail, I'll still have done some good.  It will keep me off all the nibbly stuff that's all about at this time and it will keep me frugal.

Today's plans:
B:  yogurt and fruit
Lots of fresh stuff is what I crave so this should work well.
SW:  one syn for the yogurt

L:  chicken, bean and veg soup; wholemeal bread
Home made with stock from boiling up a chicken carcass and onion, carrot, sweet potato, squash, peas, sweetcorn, pulses and chicken.  Should be lovely
SW:  the bread is my healthy extra B

D:  salmon, peas, corn, seafood sauce; apple
SW:  two and a half syns for the seafood sauce

Ss:  30g cheese to nibble (healthy extra A), fruit

Frugal doesn't come into it as I'm not paying for the food, but it's not a particularly expensive day. The worst bit is the salmon and I always make an exception for salmon as it's so good for one!

4 comments:

  1. The soup should be beautiful, I love those soups where you can almost feel the goodness going into your body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's bubbling away as I type this and, yes, it is smelling wonderful. Very healthy, packed with good things and perfect for a cold day! Thanks.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has your Dad given up giving you nice muesli?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - no, he still has it in, I'm just not choosing it right now. I'm sure it will make a reappearance on my menu at some point. :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete