Saturday 1 December 2018

Saturday, 01-12-18

Good morning!

After yesterday evening's little over-nosh, I'm right back on track today!  A new month and a bit of new determination!

Today's plans:
B:  porridge, fruit and natural yogurt
SW:  half my healthy extra A and one healthy extra B

L:  tomato and lentil soup, fruit
It's the sort of day for a smooth, satisfying soup and tomato and lentil should fit the bill as well as being nice and frugal!
SW:  free

D:  macaroni cheese mince bake, veg; fruit salad and a dollop of yogurt
A mince based bottom, loaded with lentils and chopped veg and a top of macaroni with soft cheese melted in, a sprinkling of grated cheddar on top and baked in the oven for about twenty minutes.
SW:  the cheese will be 6 syns more or less

Ss:  fruit, milk (the other half of the healthy extra A)

It's all frugal this weekend because I'm not paying for it all - nice one!



3 comments:

  1. I must try your mac n cheese topped mince, sounds lovely. Have a nice weekend Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lentils are so useful, I think, I made a cottage pie with lentils instead of mince and it's really tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is lovely, Sooze. I cook the mince earlier so it's a very easy, hassle free meal.
    I agree, Eloise, lentils are great. Tasty, easy and very good for you too. What more could you ask for?
    xx

    ReplyDelete