Thursday 20 December 2018

Thursday, 20-12-18

Good morning.
A quick one today as I'm going shopping early!

B:  bacon and egg
I find this pretty filling, even though it doesn't look much on the plate.
SW: free

L:  fruit yogurt, apple, orange
A very light lunch as a) it is weigh day and b) it's taster evening so goodness knows how much I will have!
SW  one syn for the yogurtr

D:  no idea.  I'm taking 'Chicken round the world' - tell you about it tomorrow!


Fingers crossed that I have achieved my Christmas target which is to get into the next stone down.  My own scales say I have but there's now always an exact correlation and generally I'm a bit heavier on the SW scales.
Here's hoping!

4 comments:

  1. Morning Joy, good luck with the shopping! And everything crossed for you to achieve your target tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done and I've even found room for everything - a minor miracle.
      Thanks, Sooze.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Good Morning Joy.

    Good luck with the weigh-in, I've every confidence that you'll 'change numbers'.
    We're popping to the market today, not much to get, just hope there won't be queues everywhere!

    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with the market. The good thing is, once it's done, it's really done! :-)

      Delete