Tuesday 4 December 2018

Tuesday, 04-12-18

Good morning.
It's nice to be back on track again and yesterday went really well!

Here's today's plans.
B:  bacon and scrambled eggs - and if I can be bothered to go to the freezer in the shed, there might be a bit of smoked salmon there too, as I have some that needs using up.  Mind you, there's a bit of a frost this morning so maybe I won't.
SW free

L:  beans on toast
Has to be frugal to compensate for the smoked salmon!
SW:  the toast will be my healthy extra B

D:  Cuban beef stew.
From the freezer, made ages ago but I do remember it is syn free.  Might also have some sprouts with it for a real flavour clash!
SW:  free

Ss:  milk (healthy extra A), fruit, maybe a mullerlight (1 syn)

Very simple today and using some freezer stuff too.  Can't be bad.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, I love scrambled eggs and smoked salmon, it's always our breakfast on Christmas Day. I've noticed the supermarkets don't seem to be doing their value range of smoked salmon bits now....well, not here anyhow, I looked last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed that too - for a while, in fact. A shame because they were perfect for quiches, etc, where you don't need slices.
      xx

      Delete