Monday 1 April 2019

Monday, 01-04-19

Good morning.

I had planned my food for the week (starting Sunday) but it won't now start until this evening as I go home after lunch.  The two days I haven't used can carry forward to the next plan.

So this is what I think I will have.
B:  yogurt and fruit
Quick, easy and tasty
SW:  one syn for the Mullerlight yogurt

L:  really now sure.  I have planned a salad for several days and then not had it so maybe today's the day!
SW:  free, I hope

D:  steak pasty with vegetables
A sort of pasty anyway.  I will use some M&S tinned chunky steak which is SW free and a wrap for the pastry.  In fact, thinking as I type, I might not make it a pasty, I might make a very quick, easy, UK type quesadilla thingy so I can get my healthy extra As in as well.  The veg will be whatever I have in that hasn't gone over or I know I have runner beans from last summer in the freezer.  I won't starve!
SW:  two healthy extra As, one B

Ss:  fruit

2 comments:

  1. It's good that you're planning on getting back into the swing of the diet. The pasty or quesadilla thing sounds yum. Treat yourself gently though Joy, won't you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, Sooze. I'm aware that I'm feeling a bit fragile - physically and emotionally - today and not up to too much pushing. But getting some control back encourages me. I've not enjoyed the binging (or almost binging) over the last nearly two weeks and it's time it stopped.
      Thanks.
      xxx

      Delete