Sunday 14 April 2019

Sunday, 14-04-19

Good morning.
Well, I think we will draw a Slimming World veil over that shenanigans of yesterday evening.  Suffice it to say I had a wonderful meal, drank far too much and seem to have more or less got away with it with just a slightly muggy head, and will move on with some very happy memories.
Worth every calorie (and there were many!).

Back on plan today so here we go.
B:  just coffee and fruit - really don't want anything more
SW free as I always have my coffee black anyway

L:  a small jacket potato with cheese and bacon plus a nice crunchy salad.
I think I will need the carbs by then so this will do the trick nicely.
SW:  both healthy extra As for the cheese and one syn for some lightest mayo which I will mash into the potato.

D:  creamy garlic chicken (PoN p119) with rice and peas
Another meal that will be a bit carb heavy but it's a deliberate strategy, just to get me over any post alcohol hunger.  It's heavier in syns than usual because light cream cheese is no longer a healthy A but still well within my allowance so that's not a problem.
SW:  four syns for the Philadelphia lightest and little bit of Dijon mustard.

Ss:  trying for none but, realistically, I will stick with fruit as I do have some berries that could do with using up soon.


2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a really sensible day and should put you back on track. I am looking forward to hearing more of the creamy chicken dish as it sounds, well, creamy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was nice. I can't give details because it's from the Pinch of Nom book, only just out, first book and the authors are so very careful about the copyright of others on their Facebook page that I feel I need to honour that for them too. But I can say it is onion, chicken, mushrooms, som,e seasonings added and some stock and then thickened with light cream cheese. I used lightest philadelphia but one could use Dairylea or Primula light and call it a healthy extra. The flavour would be different but still good.
      It was lovely with rice.
      xx

      Delete