Wednesday 24 April 2019

Wednesday. 24-04-19

Good morning.

First of all, the photo diary.
This doesn't cover everything I ate - I tend not to take photos of apples, bananas, etc and some meals are just normal and too boring to record in that way.  Porridge, for example!


I've posted about breakfast separately as it was great.  Do check out the recipe.

I've also posted the recipe for the home made stir fry sauce as it was another yummy one.  I really wished I had cooked more of the stir fry veg.












Today's food.

B:  porridge with fruit and yogurt
SW:  one healthy extra B

L:  no idea as it's my birthday and a friend and I are visiting Marks Hall Aboretum where they have an eatery.  I'm feeling strong and also I've had such fab home made stuff since I got home that I think I will be able to make sensible choices (and enjoy them)

D:  syn free savoury rice (from the freezer) with added shredded chicken (also from the freezer)
I will add some grated cheese (depending on what I have for lunch).
SW:  healthy extra A for the cheese.

Ss:  fruit

2 comments: