Friday 28 February 2020

Friday, 28-02-20

Good morning!
Yesterday's breakfast was just lovely.  I know it bends the SW rules considerably but I don't care and have posted about it separately.

Lunch and dinner were also good.  I had very few potatoes left for chips, especially for two, so I cut them extra fine and they came out so crunchy and delicious I must make them like that again.
As a serial slimmer, I have this ingrained 'chunky chips are best' thing because of the fat content but done the SW way, any fat is measured  so it makes no difference.  No complaints from me!


Today's food is a bit of a mystery.  I'm off on a spa day with a group of Lindsey's clients to a not-too-far-away place near Colchester.
https://www.fivelakes.co.uk/spa-leisure-club/spa/

We're arriving at half nine and leaving at some point in the afternoon.  There's a pool, various gym resources, a lovely golf course that's good for walks and various 'treatments' (I'm having a facial which is included on the price).
The food is problemmatic.  We're having 'pastries' on arrival (so I hope to goodness there's some nice fruits available) and we're having a lunch which I have no idea about.  Being a spa, there should be some healthy stuff, surely?

The only meal I have total control over is dinner and I think I will have chicken or something - I could do what I did the other day and batter out the chicken, dust it in a spice mix (probably cajun spice) and spray fry it.   And maybe I'll continue to spoil myself with a fresh fruit salad with yogurt for afters.

Totally not SW today but I'll be back on it tomorrow!  Promise.

4 comments:

  1. How lovely to have a spa day, I hope you really enjoy it - all of it, food included. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling excited about it. :-)
      Thanks, Sooze.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, how lovely to be pampered for a whole day. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete