Sunday 2 February 2020

Sunday, 02-02-20

Good morning.
Yesterday, first day of the new month, went really well until the evening and then - aaarrrggghhh.
Not happy, but moving on because what's the alternative?



Today's plans:
B:  fruit and yogurt, mini yogurt drink
Dad keeps lots of fresh fruit available which is really nice.
SW:  two syns

L:  not sure.  There's a little bit of salad left from yesterday so I might do cheese toasties with a side salad or something like that.  I'll see what Dad fancies.
SW:  might be one heA and one B

D:  roast lamb (yum), roasties done the SW way, carrots and sprouts.
SW:  I have to look up the syns for mint sauce as it's from a jar but it won't be all that much.  The rest is free as I don't usually have the gravy - I think it makes the roasties go all soggy!

S:  fresh fruit

Body Magic:  Probably nothing much today but I'll see how I feel this afternoon.

Summary (but it might change):
one heA and one B
up to four syns
I'm not paying for it so frugal!
an eating window of between eleven and seven - 9:15

2 comments:

  1. You do seem to have a bit of a problem staying on track in the evenings spent at your Dad's (no offence meant, Joy). It's hard when we're staying in another's home and they have goodies we don't have in ourselves. I don't suppose it matters much in the great scheme of things though, Joy - you get straight back on track when you get home, and it's not like it's every day. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do. I'm trying to think through it and find some coping strategies. Evenings, generally, are the worst times but at home I can stick to the 'nothing after seven' strategy and that works really well. It's not so easy when I'm not at home.
      Today's been fine so far so fingers crossed.
      xx

      Delete