Monday 10 February 2020

Monday, 10-02-20

Good morning.
Beth very wisely decided not to come over yesterday - a good decision seeing how much the weather deteriorated - so my meals reverted to normal times.


Today's plans are:
B:  cooked breakfast - bacon, egg and tomatoes; yogurt drink
SW:  two syns for the yogurt drink.  I use the ones I get from Aldi and, as luck would have it, they are not only the best value, they are also the lowest in syns.  Good old Aldi!

L:  spicy meatballs; fruit
It's a taster at group tomorrow morning and I've decided to make my meatballs in a spicy sauce.  Of course, I have to try them beforehand, don't I?
SW:  around 2 syns and one heA for some grated cheese on top.

D:  salmon, sprouts, broccoli; yogurt

S:  easy peelers

Body magic: a walk (weather permitting), balance ball, maybe a salsacise session as I haven't done that for a while.

Summary:
one heA - ooops
four syns
Fairly inexpensive.  Even the salmon was on special
the usual eating window of eleven to seven - 8:6

No comments:

Post a Comment