Tuesday 4 February 2020

Tuesday, 04-02-20

Morning!
Another day properly back on track yesterday.  It might not be enough to prevent a gain this week but that's OK, I'm on the right track again now and that's what matters.

Today's plans
B:  overnight oats, mini yogurt drink
To be eaten after group.
SW:  half a heA, one heB and two syns

L:  paprika chicken, side salad
The chicken paprika (leftovers) is from the freezer and has a bit of posh rice but as it's less than half a syn, forget it!
SW:  one syn for some mayo

D:  minted lamb shank, vegetables, couscous; yogurt
I've been rootling in the bottom of the freezer and the lamb shank (from Aldi) is an amazing two and a half syns (including the sauce) so very SW friendly.  I might get the lamb piping hot, then take it out of the gravy and add some couscous to the gravy - couscous is a free food so it's worth a go.  I might actifry-roast some parsnips and carrots as my veg, using spray oil.  I love that.
SW:  two and a half syns

S:  easy peelers (they are so delicious at the moment)

Body Magic:  a walk to group and back and then, maybe, some gardening, if it's a nice day

Summary:
half a heA and one heB
five and a half syns
it's not super-cheap but I'm pleased that I'm using up freezer stuff, especially the lamb shank (Aldi frozen and really good value) as it's been in there for absolutely ages.
eating window is between eleven (after group) and seven; 8:16



2 comments:

  1. Gosh yes Easy Peelers are delicious at the moment aren't they. And rather weirdly Mavis, the Jack Russell thinks so too. She sits licking her lips the minute I start to peel one, I even Googled to check they are safe for her to eat as she was that desperate to have some, and yes, they are. So each evening we share two, I get the majority and she gets one segment from each.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, how lovely. I'm glad she can have some. So many things are now known not to be good for pets.
      I reckon one segment per orange is fair shares!
      xx

      Delete