Saturday 1 February 2020

Saturday, 01-02-20

Good morning.  New month, same plan.
After two month at the end of last year where I was intermittently low and gloomy, worried and lethargic, gaining weight like there was no tomorrow . . .
(OK, it wasn't all that bad really, it just felt like it at times)
. . . 2020 has started off really well.
I've stuck to the plan mostly, although there are five days when I haven't been able to colour in the relevant bit on my pictorial record.  That doesn't mean it's been terrible necessarily, it just means I've not stayed within the plan (ie, had too much, out of hours, etc).  I think five is OK but am aiming for less this month
As a result, the gained weight is coming off, the clothes are not feeling anything like as tight (I was getting worried about that as I got rid of all my bigger clothes) and I've been slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month in January.
A good start to the year.

It's all working, I'm happy with it, there have been no issues around restricted eating for me so I see no reason to make any changes for February.
I will continue with SW (with my little tweaks and variations), planning carefully and using a wide range of colours, flavours, recipes, etc.
I will continue to walk as much as possible.
I will continue with the restricted eating, aiming for 8:16 as much as possible.
I will keep up the colouring in chart thingy.
Fingers crossed!

(Do you like the new divider?)

Today's plans:
B:  just the yogurt mini drink as I'm really not hungry after a good meal out yesterday.
SW: two syns

L:  I haven't consulted Dad but I'm hoping it will be something like beans on toast or ham salad as I notice he has some cooked ham in the fridge and I have brought some salad bits and bobs with me.
SW:  should be free or just healthy extras

D:  Dad rather fancies sausages and bacon.  I'll accept the syns for the sausages (which I always cook in the oven so a lot of the fat runs out), the bacon will be the medallion part and the rest will be free food, however I cook the potatoes.

S:  fruit

BM:  I'll have a walk around, weather permitting, this afternoon

Summary:
one heB semi planned but it all depends
I'll probably use a fair number of syns but I can't say how many as the sausages are the butcher's own.  I know they are quality and high meat but apart from that, can't say
extremely frugal as I'm using Dad's food supplies!
I'll have the yogurt drink with lunch so the window will be quite small - between one and seven so 6:18 but I may have an easy peeler or something around eleven.

It's all a bit up in the air today as it often is at Dad's but here's hoping.  It will help to remember that I now weigh on Tuesday morning, not Thursday evening so there won't be all that much opportunity to 'work off' any indulgences!  Wish me luck!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping me motivated. Your blog is my first stop every morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a lovely thing to say, thanks, Cherie. Your posts motivate me too - I can't wait for the shea butter to arrive so I can have a go at making lotion bars.
      xx

      Delete