Friday 31 January 2020

Friday, 31-01-20

Good morning.

Yesterday was interesting.  I had a pretty large breakfast which really filled me up so by lunchtime (which is around two on restricted eating) I really wasn't hungry so just had some fruit.
Dinner had to be a bit earlier because of pottery and I couldn't manage all of it.  I had added onion and peppers to the recipe so, to be fair, it did make rather a lot so I now have a portion of sauce and vegetables to which I can add meat for another meal.  I'll plan it in next week.

They say this can happen on RE and quite a lot of people end up having two meals a day instead of three.  I can't see me doing that but now and again, when the timetable encourages it (or dictates it), and appetite prompts, it won't hurt.


Today's plans
B:  savoury rice, yogurt drink
Have to - I got it out of the freezer yesterday and I'm not wasting it.
SW:  two syns

L:  pizza and salad.
I had a go at a pizza base and, if it works, I'll post the recipe
SW:  one heA, one B

D:  Out at the Millstream with Dad.  I've looked at the menu but will see how I feel when I get there.

S:  easy peelers

BM:  a walk

I shall do my best to stick to plan this weekend but today I won't be able to be totally on it all the time.  Saturday and Sunday should be possible.

2 comments:

  1. We do 2 meals on our RE days - brunch around 10 am, dinner about 5 pm. Husband in particular found it a bit hard missing out lunch to start with, but we quickly got used to it and it's no problem at all now. Enjoy your meal out with Dad xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I vaguely remember you saying you'd just have the two meals and I thought that would be hard but actually it was OK. Thanks for the encouragement.
      xx

      Delete