Sunday 26 January 2020

Sunday, 26-01-20

Good morning!

Breakfast was so lovely - oat waffles with grapes, melon and 0% Greek yogurt.  I could have eaten double!

Not a great photo but this was a big bowl of mixed salad - watercress, lettuce, cucumber, radish, carrot, raw cauliflower and some leftover apple with some leftover tuna and some salmon.  I gave it all a drizzle of bamsamic vinegar which, I have to say, goes so well with apple.
I made up loads of salad and was going to use the rest with my steak . . .
. . . but the steak was massive so I left the salad in the fridge and I also had steak left over so I'm going to thinly slice it and have it with the salad for lunch today.

It was very, very tasty.

I made the sauce by slow frying some thinly sliced onion in spray oil, adding thinly sliced muchroom and continuing to fry until soft.  Then I added some garlic granules, some mustard powder, a bit of black pepper and some Philly light (70g used to be one heA so I'm calling it that).
Really good.

Today's plans:
B:  overnight oats with fruit and yogurt; mini yogurt drink
Same as porridge but cold!
SW:  one heB and half a heA plus two syns for the yogurt drink

L:  sliced cold beef salad, fruit
Mostly leftovers from yesterday.
SW:  I might make a salad dressing with four synsworth of oil although I intend going on to google to search for an oil free (or almost) yogurt based salad dressing of some kind.

D:  pork, bacon and cheeseburger, sweet potato fries, tomatoes
I will use skinny sausages to make the burger patty and the sweet potato fries are frozen bought ones - yes, I've checked the syns!  I will probably spray roast or fry the tomatoes.
SW  One heB (the roll) and half a heA (one cheese slice), 100g fries is two and a half syns and if I have some mayo, it will be another syn.  Oh, nearly forgot, one syn for the sausages I will use to make the patty

S:  fruit

Body Magic.  No idea yet - I'll see what the weather does.

Summary:
one heA and two Bs
six and a half syns (more if I make salad dressing using oil)
it looks a bit fancy but actually it's not bad, speaking frugally - much better than yesterday anyway!
eating window of ten to seven - 9:15

8 comments:

  1. Good morning Joy. Long time no comment, sorry. Your posts and meals are still looking very inspiring, how are you getting on at the scales, do you mind me asking? I had a break from SW for a few weeks before Christmas but went back early December. Now still trying to lose the Christmas pounds! Actually had my first loss last week but this week has been a bit up and down. Like you I love my food. Cinema this afternoon so curry out of the freezer and have made some SW type onion bhajis ready for tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lyn! Lovely to 'see' you again.
      I'm not mentioning scales at the moment because in the two months leading up to Christmas I lost sight of the ball and had gained more than I care to own up to. It's coming off now and when I get to where I was (nine pounds away from target), I will proclaim it to the world! :-)

      Your dinner sounds delicious and enjoy the cinema - what are you going to see?
      xx

      Delete
    2. Yes understood. We're going to see 1917. But right now I'm attempting the Garden Bird Watch.

      Delete
    3. Have a great afternoon! xx

      Delete
  2. All looking very tasty, Joy. I like sweet potato fries too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely, aren't they? Really delicious.
      xx

      Delete