Tuesday 21 January 2020

Tuesday, 21-01-20

Good morning.  It's SW group this morning so my fingers are crossed.  I've been very faithful in following the plan this week but things don't always work completely logically and over the weekend I felt I was holding a lot of water so we will see.

Breakfast yesterday was delicious, so nice that I've posted it separately as a menu.

Just a reminder that I have a whole load of recipes, mine and those of others via links, listed in a separate folder with links to the actual recipe.  There's a tab at the top to take you there.






Today's plans
B:  The classic - porridge with fruit and natural yogurt, mini yogurt drink which I will have when I come home from SW group.
SW:  one heB, half an A and two syns

L:   ham and lentil soup; apple
I made this before Christmas from some rather tasty ham stock that was flavoursome but not too salty.
SW:  free

D:  pork and apple meatballs in a spicy tomato sauce, pasta; yogurt
I really do like the Aldi skinny sausages and, de-skinned and mixed with grated apple and some grain mustard, it makes a delicious mix which I will shape as meatballs, spray and fry (or bake) and add to a spicy tomato sauce with onion, mushroom and pepper plus passata left over from Sunday which needs using up..  It's an own-recipe and if it works well enough, I'll post it separately.
SW:  one syn for two skinny sausages, up to one syn for some mustard (2 tsps but I probably won't use as much as that) and, perhaps, two syns for a tsp of oil.  I might sprinkle a heAs worth of grated cheese over the dish
I'm afraid I don't faff about synning a little bit of apple just because it's cooked!

S:  probably the usual easy peelers and I have some lychees to finish off as well

Body Magic:  I ought to be able to get out for a walk between SW group and tuition late afternoon.

Summary:
a meat day
up to one and a half heAs and one B
up to six and syns
medium frugal, not particularly so though
Eating window between eleven and seven; 8:16

What are your plans today?

4 comments:

  1. I need to have a good look at that folder. The wedding is next year so I have plenty of time to get in shape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do. I hope you find some helpful recipes.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Out to lunch today but I was quite restrained - a big salad plate, most of a chicken breast and steamed vegetables (I only ate half of the potatoes). Then ice cream and coffee. so not too bad. I will have a light dinner tonight.

    ReplyDelete