Wednesday 29 January 2020

Wednesday, 29-01-20

Good morning!
I was so pleased yesterday morning when I was Slimmer of the Month for January.  Woo hoo!  It's good motivation for sticking at it and getting back onto plan after yesterday evening's most enjoyable but definitely not SW friendly meal out with my daughter.

After a cocktail, olives and garlic bread, pizza, dessert, cappuccino and my fair share of a bottle of chilled white, I was too full even to want to take the half pizza I left home with me, although at least half the reason was because I want to get straight back on plan immediately and if I had doggy-bag food to use up, I wouldn't.

My system is so used to not eating after seven now that I've not slept well due to a touch of indigestion, but not to worry - it was worth it once in a while.


So, putting the past behind me and moving on in true SW style, here are today's plans.
It's not a straightforward day as there's a governors' meeting starting at six which really does mess up my eating programme but never mind, I'll work around it.

B:   bacon and mushroom omelette, spray fried tomatoes; mini yogurt drink
I have some bacon bits that should be used up soon.
SW:  two syns

L:  tandoori salmon, dirty rice, roasted peppers; fruit
The marinade for the salmon is from the Pinch of Nom book and, while it is baking, I will use the oven heat to spray roast some red pepper as well.  The rice is from the freezer.
SW:  I think the rice is one syn but I'll know when I get it out of the freezer.  The rest is free.

D:  cheesy beans on toast, yogurt
I'll have to have this earlier than usual because of the meeting so the eating window will be smaller than usual.
SW:  one heA and one B

S:  easy peelers

Body Magic:  a walk

Summary:
  • one heA and one B
  • three syns (I think)
  • quite a frugal day with some things out of the freezer - even the salmon isn't too bad as Morrisons had (still have) sides of salmon at a very reasonable price and the one I got cut into nine pieces
  • the eating window will be between ten and five thirty (7.5:16.5) although, if I come back from the governors' meeting really hungry, I will have some fruit.  However, after the results of later eating last night, I'm not really inclined to do so tonight!


What are your healthy plans for today?

4 comments:

  1. Slimmer of the Month - well done!

    My healthy thing for the day is introducing fruit into my diet. I do not eat fruit regularly so it's not particularly easy or exciting to do, but my eating habits are awful so I need to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was chuffed.
      I read on your blog about the apple. Fruit is a good place to start, I think.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I have eaten sparingly today as I am going out with a friend for dinner shortly (which might include wine). Also it will be later so not a very long fast overnight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's life, isn't it? It all has to be flexible.
      xx

      Delete