Tuesday 28 January 2020

Tuesday, 28-01-20

Hello!

No photos today as the plates weren't all that photo-worthy, but the meals were all very nice.  Especially nice was the chicken for dinner that had been marinated in a mix of garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and a few chilli flakes for an hour or so before being baked for half an hour.  Yum.  I did the carrot and parsnip fries in the actifry, of course, and they, also, were tasty.


Today's food plans are:
B:  overnight oats, mini yogurt drink
It's SW group this morning so this will be ready and waiting for me when I get home
SW:  two syns, one heB and half a heA

L:  paprika chicken (from the freezer), fruit
One of the leftover portions from last week's family meal.  It was delicious so I'm looking forward to it
SW:  one syn

D:  Beth's taking me out to . . .
for my Christmas pressy from her.  No way am I sticking to SW for such a treat.  We'll be getting a taxi home again so - yup, dry January will be no more

S:  If I HAVE to, it will be easy peelers but I'm hoping not so I'm good and hungry by dinner time

Body Magic:  a walk

No summary as it's off plan and the eating window will start at eleven after SW group but will end late as the table is booked for seven.




No comments:

Post a Comment