Sunday 12 January 2020

Sunday, 12-01-20

Good morning.

Yesterday's food was so delicious.  I've posted separately about the sausage and bean one pot.  I added some mini tomatoes for more speed.


As I had half a can of cannellini beans left over, I used them instead of chicken for the curry in the evening also adding onion, carrot, sweet potato, red pepper, mushroom and peas.  It doesn't look very pretty but it tasted great - and there's a bit left over for lunch sometime.


I did rather well for food yesterday and the eating window was a bit less than 8:16

Todays plans are:
B:  oat waffles with fruit and natural yogurt, yogurt drink
SW:  one heB and two syns

L:  as yesterday, the sausage and bean one-pot, recipe posted separately, plus a side salad or cooked veg; fruit
SW:  half a syn for the sausage meatballs, quarter syn for the grain mustard, one syn for oil, half a heA for cheese and a quarter heB for the breadcrumbs

D:  a roast dinner of leftover turkey, stuffing, roasties and a selection of vegetables; yogurt
SW:  a bit hard to work out but I would say six syns will cover everything, including some oil for the roasties.

Sn:  easy peelers, other fruit

BM:  Lindsay's 15, a brisk walk, balance ball activities

Summary:
a meat day
half a heA and one and a quarter heBs
roughly ten syns
an eating window of 8 hours
oat waffles are very good value, lunch is leftovers from yesterday and dinner is part Christmas leftovers too.  Quite frugal really.

What are your plans for today?


6 comments:

  1. Good Morning Joy, my stomach is rumbling at the thought. My eating window today is between 11am and 7pm but I am hungry already. Glugging water down like it's going out of fashion has made a difference to my hunger control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oddly, I find prepping things for breakfast, lunch and dinner take away any hunger pangs. One would think it would have the opposite effect. I tend to keep busy in the morning so maybe that all helps me not to feel too hungry. Drinking water definitely helps, I agree.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I took Bertie for a 2 mile walk this morning and it was beautiful. He slept when we got home and I prepped lunch, salad wraps with some low fat cheese and humous. I got the veg and crustless quiche ready for the oven later. I'm definitely back in the WW zone. 3lb fain over Christmas, so 11lb to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky Bertie. I'm sure he really enjoyed himself.
      Yu're really so close, aren't you? Good luck.
      xx

      Delete
  3. Just my usual Sunday breakfast and lunch. A cauliflower and fish casserole for dinner. The cheese sauce is probably the only bad part. I will have my homemade pickled beetroot with it. I was active for 2 hours this afternoon at dance class, so can splurge a little (although someone brought some Christmas cake and I had a slice, naughty me!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pickled beetroot sounds delicious.
      It sounds like you had a really lovely day!
      xx

      Delete