Wednesday 22 January 2020

Wednesday, 21-01-20

Good morning.

Yesterday's dinner was really tasty.  Spicy meatball pasta.  I'll do a separate post about it when I have time.


Today's plans:
B:  mushroom omelette with tomatoes
SW:  free

L:  tuna cheese on toast; apple
Just some tuna and grated cheddar, spread over toast and grilled until bubbly and melted.  It has to be quick and easy as personal training finishes at one and a friend is coming round at two.
SW:  one heA and one B

D:  one pot cheeseburger pasta, yogurt
This is from the wonderful Slimming Eats site and I guess it's a bit like yesterday's dinner (above) except that it's mince rather than sausage based meatballs and different seasonings.
Here's the link:
http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/one-pot-cheeseburger-pasta
SW:  one heA, maybe two syns for 1 tsp oil

S:  easy peelers

Body Magic:  personal training with Lindsey

Summary:
a meat day
two heAs and one heB
two syns
eating window is between eleven and seven so 8:16

4 comments:

  1. Morning Joy, you are coming up with some really interesting meals lately. I keep meaning to say, I do like the colourfulness of your new header photo. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. The light was good and I still had the Christmas table display as well.
      I'm enjoying finding and using meals. It just shows healthy eating doesn't need to be dull or restrictive, I think.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Mornin' Joy. I am really drawing inspiration from your meal ideas and though I often adapt them they do kick start some lovely meals here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad and that's what it is all about really, I think. Adapting to make it work for you is perfect! :-)
      xx

      Delete