Friday 10 January 2020

Friday, 10-01-20

Good morning!

Yesterday was a funny old day as far as food was concerned.  I had breakfast at eleven, when I was ready for it.  Then I had the curry at two but could only manage about half, maybe because I'm used to a lighter meal midday.  So I finished off the curry at around five and didn't have room for anything else so that was it for the day.  The eating window became 6:18 which is not something I think I could sustain.
I suppose one does get not-hungry days and I just hope today isn't a rebound day.



Today's plans are . . .
B:  poached eggs on toast, fruit, mini yogurt drink
This is rapidly becoming a favourite now that the eggs are so easy to poach.
SW:  one heB, two syns

L:  tuna penne, side salad; fruit
I will make the tuna penne by frying some onion and chopped pepper, then adding some canned tuna, garlic granules, chopped tomatoes (half a can, probably) and some thyme from the garden and then simmering it for a short time (or I might add the tuna after the simmer) before adding some cooked wholewheat penne and topping with 30 or 40g grated cheese, depending on which cheese is easier to find in the freezer!
SW:  one heA and two syns

D:  salmon, chips, cauliflower and roasted med veg, fruit yogurt
The med veg is what I got from Lathcoats, the kind you scoop into a bag from a big freezer compartment.  I reckon I have two portions left and will certainly get some more.
As the oven will be on for the salmon and the roasted veg, I will probably do the chips in the oven rather than the actifry and they may be a mix of potato, carrots and parsnips as I have them all in the fridge.
SW:  four syns for two tsp oil (for the chips and the roasted veg) and one syn for two tbsp lightest mayo

Ss:  fruit

Body magic:  Lindsey's 15, balance ball exercises, maybe a walk as well

Summary
one heA and oneB
nine syns
a fish day
the salmon is a little more costly but everything else is reasonably frugal and everything is cooked from scratch
eating window will be between ten and seven so 9:15

No comments:

Post a Comment