Friday 17 January 2020

Friday, 17-01-20

Good morning.
We're about half way through January now and things continue to go well.  I've been faithfully colouring in my record sheet and it's proving to be a really good visual representation of how things are going.  It's easy to dwell on the more negative things, the days where I didn't stay on plan, but this shouts to me good and clear that actually - I'm doing OK.


The three blanks are two days at Dads and Wednesday this week!  Now let's see if I can colour in every other one this month.
(and no comments about staying inside the lines, OK?  :-) )

The pizza loaded fries were absolutely delicious.  I was feeling pretty peckish by lunchtime but they'd have been scrummy anyway.

Today's plans are as follows.
B:  hash brown breakfast bake (PoN2p38), fruit, mini yogurt
I've already had this and I know it is tasty.
SW:  the recipe is free and two syns for the yogurt drink

L:  chunky bean and vegetable soup, bread to dunk; fruit
I made this yesterday and there's plenty to have over the next few days and to pop into the freezer.
SW:  one heB

D:  melt-in-the-middle fishcakes,  mixed salad or cooked veg, depending on what I fancy; yogurt and fruit
Having learnt from the Chubby Cubs' recipe earlier in the week, this Pinch of Nom one has a few changes.  I shall have less potato, for a start, use finely chopped spring onion instead of chives (roll on spring when the chives will be up in the herb bed!) and if I can't find any smoked basa in the freezer, I might use some salmon as I know I have some or I might stop off at Aldi and get some smoked basa as it's a handy thing to have in the freezer.
It's sort of the same as the CC version but has soft cheese mixed in the potato and chopped babybel in the centre.  I wonder whose version I will like the best.
SW:  35g light squeezy cheese (Primula) will be half a heA and one Babybel is also half a heA so that's convenient!  I might use one tsp oil for two syns or even be lavish with half a tbsp for three syns and mayo (if I have salad) will be another couple of syns.

S:  easy peelers

Body Magic:  I have a free day today so I might drive across town and have a walk on Gallywood Common, weather permitting.

Summary:
a fish day
one heA and one B
around seven syns
reasonably frugal - although fish is never cheap, the rest is fine
the eating window will be between ten and seven so 9:15


No comments:

Post a Comment