Thursday 9 January 2020

Thursday, 09-01-20

Good morning.
Yesterday was another day when I stuck to plan.  It does feel like I'm properly on the way again although it will take weeks to re-lose what I gained over December.  Never mind, I'm thinking positively and looking ahead.

The personal training session went really well after a three week break.  I was pleased.

The SW mag advert recipe was really lovely.  It looks terribly naughty but is full of speed - onion, red pepper, mushrooms and chopped tomatoes with mini tomatoes on the side.  I did spend three more syns on some chorizo which boosted the flavour really well and I was totally full up after making a quarter of the recipe.  Really, with another vegetable, half of the single portion would have done nicely.  Definitely doing that again.

And I didn't eat until after eleven so the window was 8:16 again.  Woo hoo.


Today's food plans look like this.
B:  bacon, egg and mushrooms, fruit, mini yogurt drink
SW:  two syns

L:  chicken and veg curry, posh rice, fruit
I'm having my main meal at midday today as it's SW group this evening.  I had got a bit paranoid about eating very little on weigh in day and I don't want to go back there, so I will be eating the lighter meal in the evening before going.
SW:  two syns for one tbsp oil

D:  toastie and salad
I might have a bit more bacon in the toastie, I'll see how I feel come making time.
SW:  one heA and one B

BM:  Lindsey's fifteen minute workout, a walk in the park, balance ball activities

So, in summary:
a meat day with, perhaps, more bacon than I ought to have
one heA and one B
four syns
breakfast after ten and finishing before seven - a 9:15 window
aiming for frugal as the chopped tomatoes in the curry are what's left from making yesterday's dinner, I'm using one thigh for the curry plus the last of the Christmas curry spice mix, the rice is from Aldi so cheaper, the bread is home made and the cheese was half price.

What are your plans?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joy. I had a huge BLT for lunch today so wasn't very hungry at tea time. A little bit of leftover rice and veg with an egg scrambled through and then refried. It was lovely and filling and mostly veg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! The rice sounds deliciousm as does the BLT!
      xx

      Delete